As the year draws to a close and everyone looks forward to the holiday celebrations, we thought it was the perfect time to celebrate and reflect on the successes of 2021 and look at what you can expect from Lextox in 2022.
We’d like to thank all our clients for their continued loyalty in 2021 and over the last 10 years, we look forward to working with you again in 2022.
It was another busy year at Lextox, in 2021 we:
- Attended over 14,000 Sample Collection appointments
- Sent over 14,500 Expert Reports
- Delivered 8 CPD seminars in person and online
- Maintained our UKAS ISO 17025 accreditation for the 10th consecutive year
- Launched a new method for the detection of the hair alcohol marker Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG)
- Achieved an excellent Net Promotor® Score of 80 from our annual client survey
- Continued to put the safety of our clients and donors first by offering ‘COVID-Safe’ collections
- Attended the annual Society of Hair Testing meeting held in Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Made it even easier for you to instruct us by improving our online quotation forms
- Attended 18 virtual court appearances
- Exhibited at online Family Law events, for the Solicitors Group and Resolution, which was a great chance to meet /inform our clients about Drug & Alcohol Testing for family law.
Celebrating 10 years of delivering improved drug, alcohol and DNA testing services
Lextox had one more thing to celebrate in 2021, in November we celebrated our 10th anniversary. In the last 10 years the business has grown from 3 employees to over 140, details of all our achievements in the last 10 years can be found here.
We would like to thank all of our clients for their continued support over the 10 years which have made Lextox who we are. We are incredibly proud of what we have achieved and look forward to sharing another 10 years with you.
As we move into our 11th year, 2022 proves to be just as exciting. We will continue our client education series with regular vlogs, seminars, blogs and webinars. We are also looking forward to the return of in person events and to meeting new and existing clients at various events across country.
We’ll also be further improving our services and adding additional testing, to offer even more value to clients. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter which we will be updating throughout the year with relevant news and some very exciting activities.
If you need drug, alcohol or DNA testing services this side of 2022, there’s still time. To receive a quotation or to book your sample collection appointment, contact us on [email protected] or 029 2048 4141.
Please note that Lextox will be closed from Friday 24th December 2021 and will re-open on Tuesday 4th January 2022.