DNA testing services
We provide a range of DNA relationship testing services to help verify family relationships including paternity, maternity, prenatal, siblingship, grandparentage and avuncular. Here at Lextox we are proud to offer a DNA test report within 4 working days of receiving the sample. Analysis of results for prenatal are provided within 8 working days.
The DNA testing partner laboratory used by Lextox holds ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation and is Ministry of Justice accredited to perform parentage tests directed by the courts in England and Wales under section 20 of the Family Law Reform Act 1969.
Our DNA Services include: Paternity Testing, Maternity Testing, Sibling Testing, Grandparentage Testing and Avuncular Testing (Uncle/Aunt).
Prenatal DNA Testing
Our prenatal DNA test is an accurate and non-invasive way to determine paternity prior to a child’s birth.
A mouth swab is required from the alleged father and a blood sample is required from the arm of the biological mother. Both of these samples will be collected by our professionally trained Sample Collectors. After profiling the mother and foetus, we are able to compare the markers against the alleged father’s DNA.
A DNA paternity test is used to resolve any questions or doubts relating to the paternity of a child. A paternity test works by comparing the DNA profile of a child with the DNA profiles of his or her mother and alleged father. If the child’s mother is unavailable for testing, we can often perform a motherless paternity test.
Many of our clients use legal paternity test results to settle family law matters (such as child care proceedings, child custody and visitation disputes and adoption), resolve inheritance disputes, and satisfy immigration requirements.
A DNA maternity test is used to determine whether a woman is the biological mother of a child.
Like a paternity test, a maternity test works by comparing the DNA profile of a child, the alleged mother and, when available, the child’s father.
- Legally defensible DNA Paternity and Relationship Test Results in an average of 4 working days
- DNA Paternity and Relationship testing is undertaken at a quality assured Ministry of Justice and ISO 17025 accredited partner laboratory
- Pricing in accordance with LAA codified rates
- Sample collection appointments arranged immediately and collection usually within 48 hours’ notice
- Your dedicated Client Support Team will manage your case from start to finish with an unparalleled commitment to meeting your deadlines