Let our Experts Educate Yours
Our seminars, for solicitors, local authorities, barristers and the judiciary, outline the evidence drug and alcohol testing can provide when assessing parental substance use in family law and childcare casework:
- Highlighting the benefits and considerations of drug and alcohol testing
- Describing the difference between segmental and overview analysis
- Discussing best practice in drug and alcohol testing (hair, blood and SCRAM™ Continuous Alcohol Testing) and its appropriateness for the court
- Explaining hair growth rates, profile of drug use and relevance of detecting metabolites
- Providing an opportunity to obtain drug and alcohol testing guidance from an industry expert
- Can be used as part of your CPD learning activities
No prior knowledge of the subject matter is required. On completion, delegates will have an understanding of drug and alcohol testing and will be equipped with the knowledge to instruct appropriate testing.
Our Quality and Business Services Manager, Liam Feasey, has been providing advice and guidance to solicitors, local authorities, judges and barristers for the past 10 years.
Liam is scientifically educated to Masters Degree level and started out working in laboratories analysing biological samples for substances of abuse. Liam holds a PgCert in Forensic Science, is a UKAS trained quality management system auditor, a member of the Society of Hair Testing (SoHT) and an Affiliate member of The Chartered Society of Forensic Sciences (MCSFS).
Angharad John has worked in forensic testing laboratories in the examination of drugs of abuse since 2002.
Angharad has interpreted toxicological data from a large number of hair cases. She has successfully completed training as an ‘Expert Witness’ and has attended Family, Crown and High court to provide expert evidence.
Book A Seminar
Request your free CPD seminar today. Call 029 2048 4141 or email email@example.com.