Responsive UK wide sample collections
- You have designated sample collectors ensuring that we can arrange a sample collection appointment convenient to you and your client – not just when our collector is in your area.
- Sample collection appointments arranged immediately and usually collected within 48 hours’ notice – by the UK’s most responsive professional sample collection service
- Hair, blood and DNA samples can be collected in one collection appointment ensuring convenience for you and the donor
- Our fully trained healthcare professionals follow strict chain of custody procedures giving you peace of mind that the samples are collected correctly
- Collections at a location of your choice to best suit you and the donor
Ensuring Correct and Efficient Hair and Blood Sample Collections
We have a network of UK wide sample collectors that are specifically trained in the collection of biological samples.
Our collectors are trained to follow strict chain of custody protocols to ensure that the sample is taken correctly and efficiently. Using a Lextox Collector gives you peace of mind that the sample will be collected sensitively and sympathetically to ensure minimal discomfort to the donor.
We pride ourselves on the trust and expertise of our Collection Professionals. The collection process is an integral aspect of the whole sample analysis process. To ensure the analysis is right first time, it is imperative the sample collection is right first time.
“[Lextox] are able to arrange sample collection appointments at short notice which is helpful when dealing with urgent cases” – Victoria Saurin, Bedford Borough Council.
“When my client didn’t turn up to have a hair sample taken, Lextox were quick to act! Their Collector accompanied me to a new location to obtain a sample, saving time and money. Great client service!” – Carol Lloyd-Morris, Bastian Lloyd Morris LLP.