As 2022 draws to a close we have started to reflect on everything that has happened at Lextox in the past year and what can be expected in 2023.
Everyone at Lextox would like to wish you a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your ongoing loyalty and support this year, and we look forward to working with you in 2023.
At Lextox so far in 2022 we have:
- Attended over 13,000 Sample Collection appointments
- Sent over 10,652 Expert Reports
- Delivered 8 online CPD seminars
- Maintained our UKAS ISO 17025 accreditation for the 11th consecutive year
- Launched a new client app and web version of the app to create a better user experience for our clients
- Achieved an excellent Net Promotor® Score of 80 from our annual client survey
- Continued to put the safety of our clients and donors first by offering ‘COVID-Safe’ collections
- Attended the annual Society of Hair Testing meeting held in Verona
- Attended 17 virtual court appearances
- Exhibited at Family Law events, for the Solicitors Group and Resolution, which was a great chance to meet /inform our clients about Drug & Alcohol Testing for family law
Looking ahead, 2023 will prove to be an equally as exciting year.
We will be continuing our client education series with regular seminars, blogs and webinars. We are also looking forward to the return of in person events and to meeting new and existing clients at various events across country.
If you need drug, alcohol or DNA testing services this side of 2022, there’s still time. To receive a quotation or to book your sample collection appointment, contact us on [email protected] or 029 2048 4141.The Lextox laboratory will be closed from 24th December 2022 and will re-open on the 3rd January 2023. The last sample collection date is Friday 23rd December 2022.