Following recent announcements by the English and Welsh Governments and the latest guidelines issued in relation to local lockdowns, we can confirm that at Lextox we’re continuing to deliver our range of primary services. Please note the following important points in relation to area specific lockdowns subject to any future regional announcements:
- Lextox will continue to arrange and attend sample collection appointments within our usual target 48 hours’ notice
- In the event that local guidelines are introduced which prevent residents from “hosting or meeting people they do not live with in their home or garden”, until these are lifted, we will work with our clients to identify a suitable location for the collection to take place in order to protect the safety of the donor, any witnesses and our Sample Collector. This could include solicitor or local authority offices or via a GP
- Our sample collection team is fully equipped with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which meets government guidelines for the type of collections we undertake
- When booking sample collection appointments, this is being done on the basis that the donor and/or client representative attending the appointment;
- are not subject to a 14 day quarantine following travel abroad
- have not been diagnosed with the virus or are awaiting test results
- are not displaying symptoms of the virus
- are not currently self-isolating
We are asking clients specific questions in advance of any planned collections to clarify any potential risk.
Testing Already in Progress
We will continue to process, analyse and report on any drug, alcohol and DNA analysis for affected regions which is already in progress. Our team will be in touch if we anticipate any delay to results.
Under Constant Review
Lextox will continue to monitor and respond to government guidance to keep our team, clients and donors safe. In the event of any change to services, clients will be informed.
We would like to thank you for your ongoing support. If you have any questions, or would like to book a sample collection appointment, please contact our team on 029 2048 4141, via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via our website.